* Press the hint button to get a direct clue how to proceed.
* Your inventory bar will hold items until they are needed.
* Hover over the inventory to review your current inventory items or to take and use them in specific scenes.
* Access the map to find out locations with active objectives and to quickly travel to any location.
* Use your Journal for additional help with puzzles and tasks.
* From the menu you can leave the game, adjust the volume plus the display mode and change the difficulty of the game.
* Your pointer changes to a magnifying glass when you can take a closer look at something.
* When you can interact with something, the pointer changes to a pointing hand.
* When your pointer changes to a hand, you can pick up an object, click the tile to take it.
* Glints show areas of interest, An eye icon appears when you can examine an area closer.
* The arrow indicates that you can move to another location.
Hidden Memories Of A Bright Summer Walkthrough.
Hidden Memories Of A Bright Summer Walkthrough System requirements:
* OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP,
* CPU: Pentium 3 1.0 GHz or Higher,
* Memory: 256 MB
(FREE trial version)